POLY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CO., LTD
Phú Mỹ Hưng Campus, District 7, HCMC
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards parents at all times.
- Responding promptly to parents' inquiries.
- Communicating with parents through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving parent complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of parent interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- University graduate.
- Native like Korean level in both speaking and writing.
- Ability to use English to communicate with the expat team.
- Experience with Korean customers is highly desired.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and Google Drive.
- Experience working in 5 star hotels or hospitality is preferred.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Attractive commission when targets are achieved.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.
Please send your CV in both English and Korean to: email@example.com